Class Posting and End of Summer Picnic!
Friday, August 11, 3-6pm
Class Posting is a fun family event where kids get to see what classroom they’re in, pick up a free backpack, and reconnect with friends. Parents: you’ll attend to important paperwork and donations, learn about school programs and parent participation opportunities, and meet and connect with friends.
- Donations are voluntary but much appreciated! Your donations cover classroom school supplies and dual immersion learning materials and supplemental staff. Skip the lines and complete the form Online at, https://mistral.mvwsd.org/en/pta/donation/ !
- Bring a picnic blanket and picnic dinner. Tacos, pizza will be available for purchase at the event!
What Do I Do When I Arrive at Class Posting?
- Look up your child’s classroom on the wall near the office.
- We will not be handing out packets this year. Everything you need is in this mailer or will be handed out the first week of school
- Pick up a free backpack for your child in the MUR
- Learn about school and PTA programs and participation opportunities
- Enjoy meeting and connecting with friends